Friday, March 26, 2010

Tuna Noodle Casserole

Just to let you know, the casserole went over like hot lunch. As in, kids pasting food to the underside of cafeteria tables. Not that mine even got to the point of touching it. They both opted for a spartan slice of bread and called it dinner.

I had seconds, but I put the left-overs in the freezer knowing it would take an extreme circumstance to actually thaw it someday.

I decided to try the recipe because it had horseradish which I thought might bring an interesting flavor. I also thought it must be something special because the person said it was a "family favorite." I wonder what family favorites we have that would go over like a ton o' bricks at other houses? Pasta Puttanesca? Chip plates? Goulash? Grandma Barb's Spaghetti? It's what you get used to, clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment