Sunday, December 20, 2009

Week 35-Ready for Christmas

MonAu Jus French Dip (4-ingredient slow-cook recipe from HyVee cookbook)
TuesLeft-over lasagna
WedsChicken Noodle Soup (Deceptively Delicious cookbook)
Thurs Oyster Stew
Fri tbd (Christmas!)
Extras Chicken Fingers
---
Somehow everything from last week's menu plan did eventually get made, so I picked some less involved items for this week. Have a bit to do before Christmas and I don't want extra time in the kitchen. I am planning to make a Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake that I made for a bake sale, but have never actually tasted for myself. I have a great aunt visiting who celebrated her 90th birthday this past weekend and want to have a nice dessert on hand. Otherwise, there's a Christmas party for tonight, then putting together our final cards for the mail by tomorrow. Good luck with your preparations this week, and happy cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment