Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week 33 - Extra! Extra!

MonRed Lentil Soup (Le Creuset recipe I sampled at Cook's on Grand last week)
TuesRavioli with ham and peas (Taste of Home)
WedsPancakes/French toast
Thurs Spaghetti & meatballs
Fri Chip plate w/refried beans, avocados, tomatoes, cheddar, etc.
Extras Sweet potato fries/mash; salmon patties; turkey & cheese melts on tortillas; turkey, peach jam, cottage cheese, cheddar wraps on tortillas; jelly, banana & cream cheese wraps on tortillas; veggie burgers; smoothies; go on a freezer expedition
---
I'm solo parenting for a few days this week, so this menu plan involves a lot of extras I can use depending on what the mood dictates for lunches, snacks, or dinner. I'll let you know if I end up just serving cereal those nights in reality. Happy cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment