Tues – alfredo*
Weds – chicken stir-fry
Thurs – halibut tacos (Taste of Home)
Fri – pizza
Extras – IKEA!
Have had a lot of evening activities come up that have taken our dinner plans in other directions recently. Thus, there are a few items appearing for I think the 3rd week in a row. Made a giant crock-pot of jerk baby back pork ribs over the weekend when family was visiting. I love BBQ pork. Happy cooking.
Sweet and Spicy Jerk Ribs
(courtesy of Taste of Home)--------
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs (about 4-1/2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 3 cups honey barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; brush with oil and rub with jerk seasoning. Place in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Skim fat from sauce before serving. Yield: 5 servings.