Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dish-slayer

For nearly 3 horrifying weeks in December I was without a dishwasher.

Long-time followers will know that I was loathe to bring a portable dishwasher into my already small kitchen, and within 2 days of doing so, fell completely in love with the thing.

Here's an action-shot of a heap of drying dishes as I worked like mad to keep dirty dishes from piling up. I did pretty well, but was oh-so-happy to have the new dishwasher arrive just in time for Christmas. Joy to my world!

Regarding the new dishwasher purchase: if you are in the market for a portable dishwasher, there are essentially 2 models out there. The expensive one, and the cheap one. Don't buy the cheap one. We did initially, and within 2 hours of it being in our house my youngest had cut his hand on the rough edge of the plastic, just opening the door! What a piece. We returned it. Expensive model=worth every penny. No bandaids required.

No comments:

Post a Comment