Saturday, July 17, 2010

Week 60--All creatures great and small (for dinner)

MonBBQ chicken* and corn bread, greens (crockpot cut up chicken w/bbq sauce on top)
Tuesalfredo* with carrots
Wedspotato sausage foil pack (Taste of Home)
Thurs curried apricot pork chops (Taste of Home)
Fri grilled salmon and asparagus*
Extras halibut tacos (Taste of Home)
---
Returning to my original weekly menu count this week since I was continually confused by the new naming convention. That said, the menu plan itself is all about variety.

I am also pursuing my "dinner in 15 minutes" query and trying out a few recipes this week that might fit this description. I'll mark them with an asterisk, then plan to log the ones that work out for future use. These will hopefully become part of a substantial list I can reference for fast ideas down the road. I created a list of 15- 20- and 30-minute meals for toddlers when I was first learning what to feed a little person. I suppose I'm just advancing that now to family-oriented recipes. Happy cooking.

*Indicates this dish will be ready within 15 minutes. I hope. If not, well then sad news for the chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment