Thursday, July 30, 2009

Week 15 - Gone Fishin'

Monturkey meatloaf (leftover from last week)
Tuesfalafel w/pita
Wedschow mein with crunchy noodles (leftover from camping)
Thurs BLTs
Fri trout with mango & pineapple salsa (Bon Appetit, Sep '03)
Alts homemade pizza; breakfast (pancakes/french toast)
---
We're spending the next few days at my uncle's on the lake ("up north" to ye fellow Minnesotans). In honor of the event, trout will make the menu this week, as well as some cupboard-cleaning menu items since I/we won't have time to do a serious shop.

I'm excited about possibly fishing this weekend. I rarely do it, but know it's a cultural essential living in this state. I had a client actually say he "got out in the fishbowl" everyday during his recent vacation. Fabulous. For those of you NOT out in the fishbowl this week, happy cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment