Monday, June 13, 2011

Category: That was weird, exclamation point

I completed a survey to win $100 toward groceries on a whim last night. Here is the response I got (and I really had few complaints, and in fact, many positive comments about staff):
---
Hello Nicole, Thank you for taking the time and fill our customer service survey! We appreciate your comments and we Thank you for your feedback! My name is Jordan and I am the assistant store manager at Cub Midway! We are excited to have you as our regular customer, we value your opinion as this helping us to improve in our mission to provide the best customer service experience ever! All that you mentioned is going to be addressed! please let us know if there is anything we can do for you on your next shopping trip to CUB! We are here to ensure the best customer service so if there is anything we can help you with please let us know! We wish you a wonderful day and Thank you for shopping at CUB! 
----

I guess that was nice. Or maybe just weird. Yeah, pretty much just weird. Wish I knew if I was in the running for the 100 bucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment