Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 79--Hours Cooking

MonGoulash
TuesTapas Meatballs with Orange Glaze (Taste of Home) with mashed potatoes
WedsTacoritos (Taste of Home)
Thurs Creamy Butternut Squash Soup with Onion & Cheddar Biscuits (Taste of Home)
Fri Beef and Bacon Stroganoff (Taste of Home)
Altseat out; pancakes
---
I have no idea what's wrong with me, but I'm choosing longer prep-time recipes this week. I'm sure this will be regretted by Tuesday at the latest. Taste of Home was my resource of choice this week since it just looked tasty up there on my kitchen shelf.

On the baby-food front, I was reluctant to serve yet another dish of barely eaten breast-milk-barley, squash, applesauce, or chickpeas to my 6-mo-old, so I ran some of our goulash through his food mill tonight. He ate with keen interest. Then we soaked some crackers in water and fed him bits. He went bonkers for this new taste temptation. Fun to see him excited about exploring new foods. Happy cooking.

* indicates a meal that can be made in 20 minutes or less

No comments:

Post a Comment