Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Week 34--What was I thinking?

MonRed Lentil Soup (Le Creuset recipe I sampled at Cook's on Grand last week)
TuesTurkey pot pie (Taste of Home)
WedsMaple glazed meatloaf (newspaper recipe)
Thurs Rotisserie chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies
Fri Goulash and biscuits
Extras Cuban rice (rice w/tomato sauce
---
Made this menu plan on Saturday when it seemed like spending a couple hours making dinner each night this week would be simple. Wrong! So here I am at Wednesday and I haven't followed the plan too closely. At any rate, I'm showing what I planned, and these items will probably show up for the next couple weeks until I actually get them all made. As for last night, I ended up just frying chicken tenders with lemon pepper seasoning, making a side of rice and heating up a pre-fab (store-bought) Indian side dish. Lovely. Happy cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment